- Toilets are designed to use less water per flush. Hold down the handle longer or flush second time to ensure proper vacating of toilet.
- If toilet is leaking, turn off water at base.
- If toilet is stopped-up, plunge first before calling office.
- Residents will be charged a maintenance fee if the cause is NOT a main line back up.
- If toilet will not flush, remove lid on back of tank and ensure flapper chain is still connected to flush arm.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Receive notifications when a new post is available. We will only send you an email when our blog is updated. We do not give your email information to anyone.
Filter Your News
Search by topics or type in a key word or phrase in the search box.
Housing (3) Market News (1)
What People Are Saying About Us