What happens if only one roommate wants to move out?

If your roommate moves out, a written notice must be submitted to Beechtree Property Management. Remember that residents are jointly and severally liable to ensure that the rent is paid. You must have written permission from Beechtree Property Management to substitute a roommate. (It is not the responsibility of Beechtree Property Management to arbitrate or mediate problems between multiple co-residents.) Security deposit reimbursements to departing roommates are handled by the remaining residents. No portion of the security deposit will be refunded individually.

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published.