Will the association still need to contract other professionals?

Probably not. In most cases, a community association manager can help with most management operations. In the event of specialized services such as legal services, general contracting, engineering, and other “professional designations,” consultants may be needed, and beech Tree Property Management will work with your board to coordinate.

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published.